MPC training and reception in Parliament - London
24 April 2017, 02:00pm ‐ 08:30pm
020 7095 5409
CAFOD Amigo Hall
London SE1 7HY
Followed by reception at:
The House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA
You are invited to CAFOD’s annual Parliamentary reception and training for CAFOD MP Correspondents.
We will be holding the MPC training session at Amigo Hall, CAFOD, 55 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7JB from 2.00 – 5.00pm with optional shared lunch at 1.00pm. Please bring your own food on the day. Come along to pick up some top lobbying tips and to learn more about CAFOD’s campaigns.
It will be followed by the MPC reception which will be held at Mr Speaker's Apartments, House of Commons, Westminster from 6.00 - 8.30pm. It is a fantastic opportunity to meet like-minded campaigners from around the country and to invite your MP to come along too.
You are welcome to join both the training and reception or just one of them but please do sign up for the event(s) by selecting the free tickets separately.
- Find out the latest insider information from parliament.
- Discover top tips from the experts on how best to build a relationship with your MP.
- Hear about CAFOD’s campaign plans for 2017.
- Meet and share ideas with likeminded campaigners.
- Training followed by Parliamentary reception with MPs and high profile speakers.