CAFOD Champions are young Catholics aged 18-30 who come together to speak out for change. They are the future dreamers and radical re-builders of the world we share.
Whether you are passionate about climate action, concerned about structures that keep communities in poverty, inspired by putting faith into action or just want to know where to start with tackling global poverty, we want to get you on your way to making a meaningful difference.
You can make change happen, and we want to equip you to be the change you want to see.
What's it like to be a CAFOD Champion?
Young adults who join our network can get involved in a variety of activities, such as:
- attending international residentials, camps and training workshops with campaigners from around the world
- marching in the streets of their hometowns, in London and at UN climate summits
- speaking to their MPs in Parliament, constituency offices and at lobbies
- learning to organise action in schools, parishes, and communities
- writing blogs and newspaper articles, and even doing radio interviews!
What a weekend! Young campaigners came together to call on world leaders to:— CAFOD (@CAFOD) June 14, 2021
Vaccinate the world
Tackle the climate crisis AND
End the debt crisis
Thank you for raising your voices! #G7Summit2021 #G7 pic.twitter.com/2TIjZkMzbo
How can I become a CAFOD Champion?
Stay up to date with new opportunities as they come our way! As well as our regular campaigning, fundraising, volunteering and prayer actions we also offer events, training opportunities, conferences, parliamentary activities and opportunities to connect with other UK and international agencies.
Get in touch
Any questions? Want to collaborate on our young adult work? Got great ideas that we simply haven’t thought of?
Contact Kate Eastmond: email@example.com