Global Learning CPD
Our free CPD supported by the British Council is now available only for schools that are already part of the British Council’s Connecting Classrooms through Global Learning programme. If this applies to your school, and you would like to book our course, “Everything is connected: Enrich school life through global learning”, for your school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer in-service training to raise awareness of global justice issues in Catholic primary and secondary schools.
Our CAFOD INSET sessions can include:
· Catholic life and mission of the school
· Introduction to CAFOD
· Gospel values and Catholic Social Teaching
· Care for our Common Home
· Pupil-led worship
· Gospel values and British values
Please contact us for details of our current courses. Email: email@example.com
We have never been more aware of our interconnectedness, with each other, and with our common home, Earth. Through our CPD, you will be inspired to bring to life this commitment to the common good, with activities, techniques and resources that can be used directly in the classroom.
Book online or in-person CPD for your school
All of our courses are available to be booked by schools, clusters of schools or dioceses in England and Wales. Some courses are now available online.
Benefits of our CPD:
- support for the ethos and mission of your school with practical tools, knowledge, skills and resources to enrich your curriculum;
- inspire students to become active global citizens and put their faith into action;
- broaden your curriculum and care for our common home through engaging with the Sustainable Development Goals, including ongoing support to implement your learning;
- enhanced confidence of your staff and aspiring leaders in supporting the life and mission of your school through global learning.
Our courses are available to book for your school or cluster (for example MATs). We appreciate a donation or a commitment of fundraising towards the work of CAFOD. Please contact us to discuss further.