Are there times when you could cycle instead of using the car? Car pollution is a major factor in the climate crisis, which is affecting those who are struggling the most with poverty caused by the climate crisis.
Go cycling this autumn and support our Climate Crisis Appeal!
How can I get involved?
- Go cycling, ditch the car and raise money to support local experts who are working to end poverty for communities around the world affected by the climate crisis. Not a cyclist? Find another activity to replace your car!
- Sign up below to let us know you're taking part.
- Set up your JustGiving page and start collecting sponsors. Share your fundraising page on social media and email your friends and family to let them know what you're doing.
- Complete your Go Green Challenge! Why not see if you can get your family, school community or parish involved?
- Tag CAFOD in your photos on social media and use the #GoGreenChallenge hashtag. If you have any questions or comments, or want to send us any photos, please email email@example.com.
- Your donations will come to us automatically through JustGiving, or you can pay in the money you raise via our website. You can also download a sponsorship form.