Could you go veggie for a day a week? How about a whole week or even longer? Eating less meat is good for the environment and will help to tackle the climate crisis.
Cut out meat this autumn and raise money to support our Climate Crisis Appeal!
How can I get involved?
- Go veggie for a day, a week or even longer and support local experts who are working to end poverty for communities around the world who are affected by the climate crisis. If you're already a vegetarian, how about going vegan?
- Sign up below to let us know you're taking part.
- Set up your JustGiving page and start collecting sponsors. Share your fundraising page on social media and email your friends and family to let them know what you're doing.
- Complete your Go Green Challenge! Why not see if you can get your family, school community or parish involved?
- Tag CAFOD in your photos on social media and use the #GoGreenChallenge hashtag. If you have any questions or comments, or want to send us any photos, please email email@example.com.
- Your donations will come to us automatically through JustGiving, or you can pay in the money you raise via our website. You can also download a sponsorship form.