Brazilian sweet biscuits
See if you can make these amazing sweet biscuits from Brazil.
- 200g/7oz plain flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 225g/8oz granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 175g/6oz butter
- Mix the flour, salt and sugar in a big mixing bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla, blend, then add butter and mix well.
- Set aside for 15 minutes to rest.
- Preheat the oven to 190C (gas mark 5).
- Portion out small amounts of the mixture for each biscuit on a greased baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- And serve!
Global Family Food event
This Harvest CAFOD is holding a Global Family Food event on Saturday 10 October and we would love for you to join us. If you can't join our event, you could set up your own! We have more recipe ideas to help you get started.