Brazilian sweet biscuits
See if you can make these amazing sweet biscuits from Brazil.
- 200g/7oz plain flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 225g/8oz granulated sugar (fairtrade)
- 1 large egg (organic)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 175g/6oz butter
- Mix the flour, salt and sugar in a big mixing bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla, blend, then add butter and mix well.
- Set aside for 15 minutes to rest.
- Preheat the oven to 190C (gas mark 5).
- Portion out small amounts of the mixture for each biscuit on a greased baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- And serve!