Carrot and coriander soup
Try our delicious carrot and coriander soup!
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp of ground coriander
- 1 potato, chopped
- 450g of carrots, chopped
- 1.2l of vegetable stock
- Handful of coriander
- Heat oil in a large pan, add onion, fry until softened.
- Stir in the ground coriander and potato, cook for 1 minute.
- Add carrots and stock and then bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, cook for 20 minutes.
- Blending time! Add the coriander, blitz until smooth.