This summer, support CAFOD with your very own Summer FUNraiser!
By raising money, you’ll be helping people around the world who are suffering because of the climate crisis, the pandemic and poverty.
Are you a wannabe Olympian, tennis pro or football star? Take on an active challenge for CAFOD this summer in celebration of the return of international sporting events! Run, cycle, swim, play tennis or football, or anything else that you love doing. You can do it on your own or with your family! You'll be helping people around the world who are suffering because of climate change.
What can I do for my Summer FUNraiser?
Whatever you choose, have fun and raise lots of money for people around the world who are living in poverty.
However you celebrate the summer, make it fun and give what you can to support the most vulnerable people across the world.
How can I get involved?
- Take on a run, cycle, swim or some other active challenge. If you want to find more ideas, go to our A-Z of fundraising ideas!
- Set up your JustGiving page and start collecting sponsors. Share your fundraising page on social media, email and with your parish.
- Hold your Summer FUNraiser with your family, school community or parish.
- Tag any photos with @cafod and #summerFUNraiser on social media. If you have any questions or comments, or want to send us any photos, please email email@example.com.
- Your donations will come to us automatically through JustGiving, or you can pay in the money you raise via our website. You can also download a sponsorship form.