This summer, support CAFOD with your very own Summer FUNraiser!
By raising money, you’ll be helping build a world free from hunger.
With the approach of warmer weather – take advantage of the sunny days and take on a Summer FUNraiser for CAFOD! This summer you could organise your own Strawberry and Cream Tea party or even host a Teddy Bear’s picnic for younger children to join in the fun! Roll out the bunting and your ‘best china’ and see how much you could raise!
Also, this summer - CAFOD celebrates its 60th anniversary! Join in the celebrations and challenge yourself to come up with a fundraising event around the number 60. You could bake and sell 60 cupcakes; see how fast you can complete 60 football ‘keepie-uppies’ or even host a 1960’s themed dinner party! How about an active challenge like running 60km in a month or swimming 60 lengths! Whatever you do, set up a JustGiving page and ask your friends, family and parish to contribute.
What can I do for my Summer FUNraiser?
Whatever you choose, have fun and raise lots of money for people around the world who are living in poverty.
However you celebrate the summer, make it fun and give what you can to support the most vulnerable people across the world.
Check out our new running events pages!
How can I get involved?
- Take on a summery challenge for CAFOD! Bake, party, bbq, run, cycle, or swim - the choice is yours!. If you want to find more ideas, go to our A-Z of fundraising ideas!
- Set up your JustGiving page and start collecting sponsors. Share your fundraising page on social media, email and with your parish.
- Hold your Summer FUNraiser with your family, school community or parish.
- Tag any photos with @cafod and #summerFUNraiser on social media. If you have any questions or comments, or want to send us any photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your donations will come to us automatically through JustGiving, or you can pay in the money you raise via our website. You can also download a sponsorship form.