Co-op free will telephone service
CAFOD offers a free telephone will-writing service in partnership with the Co-op.
Supporter terms and conditions
- You must be aged 18 or over to use the service.
- This offer is only available in England and Wales.
- There is no obligation on users of the Service to leave a gift to CAFOD.
- You must consent to Co-op Legal Services providing CAFOD with your full name, address, date of birth and whether or not you have included a gift to CAFOD in your will.
- CAFOD reserves the right to withdraw the Free Will Service.
- CAFOD will get in touch to thank you if you’ve been kind enough to leave a gift in your will to our work when using our Free Will Service.
CAFOD pays for supporters to write a standard single Will or standard mirror Will because legacy gifts are one of our most important sources of funding. Helping remove the barriers of will-writing means that more people can include a gift to CAFOD in their will.
CAFOD do not pay for more complicated Wills. If there are additional costs on top of a simple will, the supporter will need to cover the extra cost. The supporter should discuss any needs with the will-writer and check that the cost of the will is covered to avoid any unexpected fees. Please note Co-op Legal Services alone, not CAFOD, has control of and is responsible for preparing your will.
Co-op Legal Services is independent of CAFOD and participating in the Free Will Service does not imply a recommendation by CAFOD.
Please check the Terms and Conditions applying to the Co-op Legal Service before you apply.
CAFOD is a registered charity (1160384) and a company limited by guarantee (no 09387398). Registered address: Romero House, 55 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7JB.
Co-op Legal Services is a trading name of Co-operative Legal Services Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales (05671209). Registered address: 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. Co-op Legal Services is authorised and regulated by the Solicitor Regulation Authority under registration number 567391.
If you have any questions about CAFOD about how your legacy might make a difference or about any aspect of using this service, including any feedback, please call 020 7095 5367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.