Calling all David Attenborough fans: the chance of a lifetime!
6 March 2020
The day will include the opportunity to join representatives from CAFOD plus 500 hundred other young campaigners, activists and people with a shared interest of caring for our common home. Winners will attend the Youth Changemakers Convention at the Royal Geographical Society to share ideas, build connections and support networks, and gain the confidence and tools to have the maximum impact in the fight to save our planet in 2020. Attendees will be 500 of the most active, inspiring and influential young people from across the UK and beyond, including representatives from key youth networks and movements, organisations, businesses and creative communities.
Following this our winners will attend the film premiere at which Sir David Attenborough will be joined live on stage by very special guests for a discussion on some of the most prevalent issues raised in the film.
This is a unique opportunity to learn, share your ideas and be inspired to act as changemakers in the communities you love and care for.
I’m in. What do I have to do?
All you have to do is share a photo and caption to Instagram to illustrate your love, fear or hope for our common home in relation to the climate crisis.
We can only pick two winners, but we have other exciting prizes for our runners up so get your entries in for a chance to win!
Midnight, Friday 13 March
- Be aged 18-25
- Be inspired by Catholic faith
- Have an Instagram account
- Be available to attend the event/s on 16th April 2020 in London/Manchester/Sheffield.
How to enter
- Follow @CAFOD on Instagram
- Create a post of one photo and caption
- Include the following text to tag CAFOD and begin your caption: @CAFOD #ForOur Common Home #AttenboroughFilm
- Two places to attend the Youth Changemakers Convention and exclusive London film premiere of David Attenborough: A Life on Our Planet at the Royal Albert Hall
- Tickets to attend film screenings of ‘David Attenborough: A Life on Our Planet’ in Manchester and Sheffield
- Ten places to attend CAFOD’s Parliamentary Reception (and pre-event training) where selected competition entries will be displayed, 10th June 2020