Seven ways to continue your Lenten journey
18 March 2020
This Lent you can support local experts like Sister Consilia in Zimbabwe to reach the world's poorest people. Here are seven ways you can continue your Lenten journey, and help to make a difference.
What you can do
- Use our Lent calendar as a way of keeping your prayer going outside of Church liturgies and services.
- Join CAFOD's Facebook group, and keep in touch with the CAFOD community.
- Use the advice published by Caritas Social Action Network to reach out with practical help to the most vulnerable in your local neighbourhood.
- Continue to pray and reflect at home with your children, and watch our live children's liturgy webinars every Sunday.
- Set up a CAFOD JustGiving page for your parish – a space to continue your community support of those in need and feel connected as a global family.
- Hear more about CAFOD's work by signing up to our free online podcasts and webinars.
- Pray during Lent with our Stations of the cross reflection by yourself, or as a virtual prayer group.