Keep connected and support our local experts
3 April 2020
Even while we're apart, you can support local experts to reach the world's poorest people. In this time of crisis, here are seven ways that you can help to make a difference and stay connected with our global family.
What you can do
- Join CAFOD's Facebook group, and keep in touch with the CAFOD community.
- Use the advice published by Caritas Social Action Network to reach out with practical help to the most vulnerable in your local neighbourhood.
- Continue to pray for those on the frontline of the coronavirus crisis and watch our live children's liturgy webinars with your family every Sunday.
- At a time when others may not be able to afford to, please make a donation towards our coronavirus appeal, helping more of our global family to survive this crisis.
- Unite against coronavirus by signing our petition and asking the UK government to cancel international debt payments.
- Hear more about CAFOD's work by signing up to our free online podcasts and webinars.
- Find activities to do at home in our A-Z of fundraising ideas and easy lifestyle changes to make yourself, or with your family in our LiveSimply tips.