Single-use plastics have a devastating effect on our common home. By challenging yourself to stop using them for a week, a month or even longer, you can raise money to help fight poverty and the climate crisis.
Go plastic-free this autumn and support our Climate Crisis Appeal!
How can I get involved?
- Go plastic-free by avoiding food packaged in single-use plastic and using tote bags instead of plastic carrier bags for your shopping. Set yourself a challenge to do this for a week, a month or longer, and raise money to support local experts who are working to end poverty for communities around the world who are affected by the climate crisis.
- Sign up below to let us know you're taking part.
- Set up your JustGiving page and start collecting sponsors. Share your fundraising page on social media and email your friends and family to let them know what you're doing.
- Complete your Go Green Challenge! Why not see if you can get your family, school community or parish involved?
- Tag CAFOD in your photos on social media and use the #GoGreenChallenge hashtag. If you have any questions or comments, or want to send us any photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your donations will come to us automatically through JustGiving, or you can pay in the money you raise via our website. You can also download a sponsorship form.