Secondary school assemblies
Explore our suggested assemblies for high schools on global themes for 2020/21. Download our 2020/21 secondary school wallplanner for more resource ideas throughout the year.
We provide secondary school assemblies for busy teachers to download and use with KS3/4 and Core RE. Our assembly ideas for international days, liturgical feasts and collective worship throughout 2020/21 can help you to plan a great range of assemblies for your school.
Catch up on our Back to school assembly "The World We Want"
Find even more Catholic secondary school assemblies by using the filter at the bottom of the page.
Assembly ideas for 2020/21
- World Day of Prayer for Creation: Laudato Si’ animation
- National Assembly: The world we want
- Back to school: Aspire liturgy
- International Day of Peace: Peace liturgy
- 8 October National Assembly for Harvest: details coming soon
- World Food Day: Food resources
- International Day for the Eradication of Poverty: Fast Day action resources
- St Francis of Assisi's feast day: Canticle of creatures
- World Toilet Day: World Toilet Day assembly
- Ash Wednesday: Lent liturgy for young people
- Lent Fast Day: Lent Fast Day assembly
- Beatitudes: Beatitudes reflection
- International Day of Happiness: Fullness of life film
- World Water Day: Water resources
- St Oscar Romero’s feast day: Oscar Romero film
- Lent: Stations of the Cross
- International Day of Sport for Development and Peace: Sport and peace films
- Earth Day: Laudato Si’ animation
- Eastertide: Emmaus story
- Pentecost: Liturgy PowerPoint and notes
- World Environment Day: Zero Hero assembly
- National CAFOD assembly: Creating a hopeful summer
- World Refugee Week: Refugee resources
- Sports Day: Sport resources
- Nelson Mandela Day: Nelson Mandela assembly
- Retreats and pilgrimages: Mountain top moments spoken word poem
We have many more resources to support global learning, including resources to support 11-14 and GCSE RE. Find lesson plans, PowerPoints, films and activities by using the filter below.